Acceptable Usage policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP“) sets out the terms under which you may access content that we offer on the website located at https://vod.watchmp.tv (the “Website”) through a web browser or app, and generally use our services. This AUP applies to all users of MPTV. “We” “us” or “our” is defined as Ding Consult Services. and its affiliates, officers, agents, partners, and employees. Where applicable, “you” or “your” is defined as an individual user of the MPTV Services, including institutional users, professors, instructors and student users. Your use of the MPTV Services means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all provisions of this AUP, which supplements our Terms of Service.
Examples of prohibited use of the MPTV Services described in this AUP are not exhaustive. We may modify this AUP at any time. By using the MPTV Services, you agree to the latest version of this AUP. If you violate this AUP or authorize or help others to do so, we may suspend or terminate your use of the MPTV Services.
MPTV Services (including the website and our mobile applications) shall only be used for lawful purposes. The following activities and content are strictly prohibited, with no exceptions:
- use of the MPTV Services in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation and/or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- use of the MPTV Services for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors or vulnerable adults in any way;
- transmitting, hosting or storing any content or engaging in any activity that infringes or facilitates the infringement of intellectual property rights or privacy rights or any individual, group or entity, including but not limited to any rights protected by any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, right or privacy, right of publicity, moral rights or other intellectual property right now known or later recognized by statute, judicial decision or regulation;
- using the MPTV Services to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any other user or third party;
- using the MPTV Services to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, abusive, offensive, hateful, profane, violent, or otherwise violates or encourages someone to violate any law or right of any third party as determined in our sole discretion;
- using the MPTV Services to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- using the MPTV Services to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- reproducing, duplicating, copying or re-selling any part of the MPTV Services in contravention of the provisions of the MPTV Terms of Service;
- bypassing or attempting to bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to the MPTV Services or interfering or attempting to interfere with the proper functioning of the MPTV Services; and
- accessing, without authority or interfering with, damaging, or disrupting:
(i) any part of the Website;
(ii) any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
(iii) any software used in the provision of our Website; or
(iv) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US HARMLESS FROM ALL CLAIMS, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS, AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES), INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THE TERM OF THIS AUP AND ANY MATERIALS SUBMITTED, POSTED, TRANSMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE BY YOU THROUGH THE MPTV SERVICES AND/OR ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF THE MPTV TERMS OF SERVICE.
Suspension and Termination
Actual, suspected or alleged violations of this AUP may result in an investigation, demand for immediate removal of offending content, immediate temporary or permanent filtering, blocked access, suspension or termination of MPTV Services, or other action appropriate to the violation as we may determine, in our sole discretion. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this AUP and we reserve the right to take any other action we deem appropriate.
Nothing in this AUP is intended to grant any rights in the MPTV Services beyond the rights granted to you in the MPTV Terms of Service.
Please contact us with questions about this AUP or to report violations of this AUP by emailing the following: